Web Design & Development
Custom Web Applications
Mobile App Development
Digital Marketing and SEO
Client Spotlight: Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce
What was needed
The Chamber is a partnership of over 2,000 businesses and organizations that share and work toward common goals of supporting the community.
- A dynamic report builder for site visitors.
- A sidebar that displays various types of content, such as static, dynamic, editable and non-editable.
- A menu that not only displays the navigation but also gives users a quick preview with an image before they go to the page.
- Integration of third-party services including a business directory, events and membership transactions. These services are housed on a different server and in a different programming language.
- Utilization of the client’s healthy social media presence.
- The ability to highlight certain events on the home and section landing pages with the flexibility to point to internal or external pages.
Client Spotlight: MatchMyGas App
What was needed
To help solve the problem of businesses losing millions every year on fuel purchase, Charles Trammel came up with the MatchMyGas database of vehicles. MatchMyGas prevents consumers from over spending on fuel purchases. Whether they’re driving a rental or loaner vehicle.
- Branding and promotion for the MatchMyGas chart, app, website, and marketing material.
- An app that effectively reproduces and calculates the current and targeted gas levels based on the provided chart information of more than 200 vehicles.
- An app that effectively produces accurate results based on current and targeted gas level amounts input by users.
- A accompanying app promotion website.
Our clients trust us to get the job done.
Why Clients love working with Greenstone
100% Satisfaction Rating
We love meeting and surpassing our clients needs and expectations. That's why we have a 100% Satisfaction Rate by all of our clients.
We have worked with a wide variety of clients from Fortune 500 to public universities.
We have developed a mobile application for a startup that has received an investment round of 2 million dollars.
Millions of Viewers
Our sites and mobile applications have been viewed by millions of people.
We look at each client as an opportunity to develop a long term partnership – we are invested in your digital success.
We provide custom development solutions. Need an app to turn on your lights and control your home appliances? We can do that!
We don’t offshore any of our development. We handle it all in-house with our full fledged tech team.
We're a fully staffed creative Agency. We provide dedicated account representatives on each project.
Need your project expedited? We have the capacity to expedite projects on tight deadlines.
Asheville Is Our Home
We are proud to offer Asheville web design and custom development services for the past 3 years.
Our office is located in the downtown creative hub of Asheville, North Carolina – better known as Silicon Mountain. Our services have helped clients nationwide achieve digital success with our innovative solutions.
Web Design & Mobile App Development Praise
Rhonda Harper - Penrose Senior Care Auditors