Welcome to our state-of-the-art creative agency.
We are a digital consultancy specializing in web design and mobile app development. Our office is located in the downtown creative hub of Asheville, North Carolina – better known as Silicon Mountain. Our services have helped clients nationwide achieve digital success with our innovative solutions.
From custom enterprise software development to building an effective website for a growing business, Greenstone Media is here to help you succeed!
Our clients trust us to get the job done.
- Web design & development
- Online marketing platforms
Mobile App Services
- Geolocation apps
- Push notifications
- Business tools
If your company needs custom API development we also build enterprise level, single source of truth API’s that can be hosted securely on your infrastructure.
Why clients love working with Greenstone
- We have worked with a wide variety of clients from Fortune 500 to public universities
- We have developed a mobile application for a startup that has received an investment round of 2 million dollars
- Our sites and mobile applications have been viewed by millions of people
- We look at each client as an opportunity to develop a long term partnership – we are invested in your digital success
- We provide custom development solutions – need an app to turn on your lights and control your home appliances – we can do that!
- We don’t offshore any of our development – we handle it all in-house
- Dedicated account representative on each project
- We have the capacity to expedite projects on tight deadlines
- Working with an agency means you will have more resources for your needs and a long-term digital partner to help you succeed
Client Spotlight: Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce
What was needed
The Chamber is a partnership of over 2,000 businesses and organizations that share and work toward common goals of supporting the community.
- A dynamic report builder for site visitors
- A sidebar that displays various types of content, such as static, dynamic, editable and non-editable
- A menu that not only displays the navigation but also gives users a quick preview with an image before they go to the page
- Integration of third-party services including a business directory, events and membership transactions. These services are housed on a different server and in a different programming language.
- Utilization of the client’s healthy social media presence
- The ability to highlight certain events on the home and section landing pages with the flexibility to point to internal or external pages